Comment on page
- Pulse Pick (Common Tool): This tool is used for digging small mineral deposits and is equipped with a high-speed vibrating head. Vibrations in its head aid in easier digging and picking.
- Forge Hammer (Uncommon): This tool is used to excavate medium-sized mineral deposits and is designed as a hammer. It enters the mine deposit with a strong blow and breaks the metal pieces and collects them.
- Magma Drill (Rare): This tool is used to excavate large mineral deposits and is mined from molten metallic lava. It is resistant to very high temperatures and has a powerful drill head.
- Prism Chisel (Common): This tool is used for digging small crystal beds and has a fine tip. Due to the fragile nature of crystals, Prism Chisel has been carefully designed for handling.
- Crystal Shatterer (Uncommon): This tool is used to excavate medium-sized crystal beds and is designed to break and shatter crystals. It has a hard head with high braking power.
- Laser Cutter (Rare): This tool is used to cut and collect large crystal beds. An intense laser beam cuts through the crystals and facilitates collection.
- Atomic Scoop (Common): This tool is used to excavate small deuterium deposits and has a head for atomic-level disintegration and display.
- Radiant Digger (Rare): This tool is used to excavate medium deuterium deposits and has a special radiation source. This helps to remove deuterium more quickly and effectively during the digging process.
- Nuclear Extractor (Rare): This tool is used to excavate and extract large deuterium deposits. A powerful nuclear reactor uses the deuterium to condense and it is collected.