Comment on page
There are planets that the mining union is responsible for and manages. On these planets, there are abundant mineral deposits for the production of the mine for which the respective mining union is responsible.
- Ferrox Alliance (Metal Mining): Planet Colossus.
- Lumina Alliance (Crystal Mining): Planet Glaciara.
- Aurorium Alliance (Deuterium Mining): Planet Tritonia.
There are 192 lands on each planet where mining activities can be done. At the start of the game, 4 Common rarities from each planet will be available for use. Players can initially place Mining Tools on these lands to be able to mine. However, in order to mine other lands, those lands will have to be purchased by the players. Each Land initially has a capacity (Slot) for 5 miners to settle. Landowners need to develop their land so that the land can accommodate more miners. (There is no upper limit on slot capacity.) Each planet has a Trade Zone at its center. The plots are divided into rarities (Sectors) according to their distance from the Commercial Zone. For every rarity, there is a parameter that directly affects the mining rate for mining operations, this parameter is called Land Multiplier. The higher the rarity of the terrain, the more likely it is that the amount of excavation, in percentage, will be on that terrain. For example, on a Mythic terrain, the terrain multiplier will be -15% / +30%. In this case, players digging in this field can get an idea of the probability of digging according to this terrain multiplier when calculating the reward rates of their digger tools.
During the excavation operations in the lands, the calculation operations are as follows, respectively.
- The amount of mined metal is determined by calculating the Reward ratio of the excavation tool with the land multiplier. This will vary between -15% as a minimum and +5% to +30% depending on the rarity of the terrain.
- If the player who owns the mining tool has a premium feature, this amount is calculated by adding it to the amount mined (+5%, +10%, +15%)
- The land commission rate is calculated over the amount excavated and transferred to the land owner's account.
- The last calculated amount is transferred to the Miner tool owner's account.
When the benefits and advantages of the lands are considered, the higher the rarity of the land, the more likely it is that the amount that can normally be excavated in that land may be higher in value. Mining commissions earned on the land can be exchanged for DMATTER on the planet central mineral exchange if the land owner wishes to obtain DMATTER.
Players can invest in previously unowned land, gain approval from the Mining Union and have a say in the management of this land. Landowners can ensure the development of the lands they are responsible for, and more mining activities can be carried out on the developed lands. (Gives +1 slot capacity in each development of the lands.) Pricing of the lands varies according to their rarity. If the owner of any land wants, he can sell his land in exchange for DMATTER in the game. Developing the lands requires 3000.0000 STRDUST coins, the primitive currency.
Landowners receive mining commissions at a rate determined by them from the miners who excavate on their own land. (The commission rate can be between 1% and 10%.)
If the landowner removes the NFT of the land from the game, no commission can be earned from players mining on that land. In order to earn a commission from mining on the land, the land NFT must be present within the game.
If there is an NFT project or Token project associated with the land, the land NFT cannot be taken out of the game.
If a miner settled on their own land has not been active in the last 1 week, the landowner can kick the inactive miner from their own land.
Land layout on the planet
- Collosus - Ferrox Alliance - Metal Ore - Void Basin (Common Land) - Titan Fields (Uncommon Land) - Iron Wastes (Rare Land) - Thunder Ridge (Epic Land) - Obsidian Plains (Legendary Land) - Magma Crest (Mythic Land)
- Glaciara - Lumina Alliance - Crystal Ore - Crystal Glacier (Common Land) - Frozen Tundra (Uncommon Land) - Arctic Caverns (Rare Land) - Icy Summit (Epic Land) - Snowdrift Hills (Legendary Land) - Frostbite Plateau (Mythic Land)
- Tritonia - Aurorium Alliance - Deuterium Deposit - Pearl Sands (Common Land) - Seashell Bay (Uncommon Land) - Coral Reefs (Rare Land) - Kelp Forest (Epic Land) - Deep Trenches (Legendary Land) - Oceanic Ridge (Mythic Land)
The Open Space game will switch to a 3D interface in future versions, as stated in the roadmap. When the game switches to 3D interface, each terrain will have some usable gaps depending on its rarity. These areas, which are defined now, can be arranged with 3D objects by the landowners and will have areas for their projects and all The Open Space players to visit. There is a terrain design according to the void capacity of each rarity. Land owners will be able to apply any design to these empty spaces by purchasing 3D objects from the in-game market section in the further development.